Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!


Hellooooo Therrreeee! As promised during Spring Training I will now be doing Tasty Tuesday! For this weeks Tasty Tuesday I did Homemade Pizza! It was absolutely delicious and Jess said this is on his list of top things Ive made! It is so easy too, all you do is buy the Pillsbury Pizza Dough Crust (there is thin and regular but I got thin because we like it better), a jar of Pizza Sauce (any brand will do), a package of Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese and anything else you like on your pizza. We did Hillshire Farm Pepperoni because thats pretty much all we agreed on since he likes his pizza with ham and pineapple and I like veggie pizza.

You pre-heat your oven at 400 and then put the Dough on your pizza pan then pop it in the oven for 5 minutes. You then take it out put 1/2 a cup of Pizza Sauce all over the Dough (I put a full cup because I thought we needed more), a cup of Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese and then how many ever Pepperoni's you would like on it. Then you put it back in the oven for 10 more minutes and thats it! Your done! Pretty easy huh?!?

I served our Pizza with Salad and Wine! It was a nice little ending to a nice little rainy, cold day!

(please excuse my modesty in using our dollar plates and drinking wine out of plastic cups, we dont travel with our fine china and crystal. lol)


I recommend this to any Pizza lover. Its healthy and it wont leave that bloated after feeling of greasy delivery pizza!

Hope yall are all having a great start to yalls week!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment