Friday, January 18, 2013

Busy Bees

This week has felt like one of the longest, eventful weeks. Granted we have had a lot going on since Christmas ended almost a month ago! I mean really "time" can you just SLLLLLOOOOWWWW DDOOOOWWWWNNNN?!?! Yes, I am being contradictory by saying this week has been long but then I look at the calendar and today is the 18th day of January! Holy shit! How can that possibly be? This not only means that baseball is right around the corner but it also means I have limited time to spend with my family. Tu es no bueno....

On a lighter note we got some fabu news this week! Jess was invited to the Tigers mini camp so we will be reporting our booties to Florida on February 12th! The Tigers Spring Training is in a different area than where the Cardinals have their Spring Training so we will have a whole new place to explore! I already booked our hotel for the 7 weeks we will be there and I was relieved that there was still availability! Spring Training in Florida as it is in Arizona equals zero vacant rooms! Hopefully we aren't (in my mother's words) checking into Hotel Hell! I guess it wouldn't be that bad though, it would give me material to write about on the blog so it could be a lose/win situation ;)

School started for me this past Monday so I have been pretty occupied with that whole shenanigans. Like I have said before I am pretty OCD when it comes to school so I am constantly checking emails, discussion boards and my grades. Jess thinks I'm crazy for caring about my grades and I think he's crazy for thinking I shouldn't care. I may like to "just get by" in every other aspect of my life but when it comes to school I better be gettin' an A! If not ain't nobody got time for that! My point is to go big or go home! And just as I type this post I am shooting myself in the foot and writing my own destiny to receive barely passing grades this semester. Just straight up jinxing myself! Hopefully not because the last time I got a B I broke our Internet card in rage! Can't you tell how lovely I am when I don't get what I want? Jk, jk! Not really though.

I hope the week was an enjoyable one for you all! We saw Gangster Squad on Monday and I highly recommend going to see it if y'all have some time this weekend!

Happy Friday Y'all!

Love,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment