Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear...

It has been a bit since I have written any "letters" so today I will grace y'all with a few ;)

Dear Harper,
You are seriously HILARIOUS! I feel like I could be your mom. I know you already have one and she's pretty awesome, I just feel as though you have so many tendencies of mine that it's unreal. Don't waste your time calling anyone else to get you out of jail in the future. I promise to do so and it can be "our little secret". Continue to learn funny things from your brother and sister. They are teaching you well.

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thank y'all for helping us pack, paint, putty, move, sort, pack, clean, repeat....I don't know if we can ever repay y'all. I am so thankful that y'all were able to come down and help us do all of these things. We hope to never move again after the house is finished, but like I always tell Jess...."never say never"....JK JK!

Dear House,
FINISH PACKING YOURSELF! I'm done with you. Not really but if I could be I would. Shame on me for having so much stuff. (Not really, I just had to put that in to make Jess feel like I agree with him)

Dear Husband,
Thank you for being equally crazy as I am. It helps out in situations when I'm sweating my ass (sorry curse words are necessary in this "letter") off packing wondering why the hell we moved to begin with only to realize we didn't like where we were but liked it more than where we are at now. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. At least I have a partner and don't have to weather our parents, friends and family alone.

Dear Tom and Kim,
As if y'all too don't do enough for us I am going to go ahead and say THANK YOU now. Thursday will be here before we know it and we are so thankful for y'alls help in getting us moved. Very much appreciated!

Dear Sister,
Oh my goodness I love you. I'm praying for you.

Dear God,
Thank you for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. I'm blessed beyond words and I know I am. Please continue to have your hand on and in my life, my husbands life and all of my family's life.

I'm sure you love reading my ramblings, but they are some serious thoughts I have in my head that I never get around to telling people. Now that you have read pretty much all the thoughts in my head I hope you enjoyed them. It is probably borderline schizophrenic but I am a thinker. Sorry I'm not sorry....lol.

I hope y'alls weekend was fabu (fa-boo).

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment