Sunday, January 13, 2013

Packing, Packed, Moving....Moved!

After some answered prayers and a lot of hard work our house finally caught someone's eye. The process that takes place when you finally get a buyer then started once we got home from spending Christmas on the road.

So on New Year's Eve day we started sorting and packing. We were going to be moving into Jess' parents house so we had a lot of sorting we had to do. The packing process proceeded into the weekend and well into the following week. This past Thursday night Jess' parents drove in to help us pack up on Friday and then move.

I don't know if it's because we have been doing this for 12 days straight, the lack of sleep or just the stress of thinking about it all has taken it's toll on me but I AM EXHAUSTED. I never understood how some movie stars were "hospitalized due to exhaustion" but I do now. I didn't hardly move anything on Friday and Saturday that was that heavy. Thank God above that both of our parents came to help us get it all done or we would still be in Austin!

For now and until we have our house built all of our stuff will reside in storage. Obviously we have our clothes for the current season of winter with us at Jess' parents and will just go switch them out once we leave for baseball season and need other one's.

I intend on implementing a plan to get all my shoes out of the house in case of an emergency. I tried to educate Tom earlier on this plan but I think he think's I was joking....I wasn't ;) I will try again tomorrow.

Other than being East Texans again that's all I got for ya! I hope y'all had a great weekend and are enjoying gearing up for the week ahead!

P.s.
If our parents are reading this we can't thank y'all enough for all y'all do. We are spoiled to the bone and couldn't survive without y'all! Love y'all, mean it ;)

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment