Monday, June 24, 2013

8 days at a time....

I feel like our lives are generally lived by 8 day increments. In some rare occasions there are times we live them in 12 day increments but thankfully those are few and far between.

We are quickly grinding through the 2013 season and another 8 days has came and gone here in Toledo. Please forgive me for the lack of posts during my last "8 days" as some days are busier than others and then some are less than interesting. I don't want to bore you with every detail so here are a few of my favorite details of these last 8 days....

Donut Date in the Park

Sweet baby Faith

Just a few blessings that come with being in Baseball.

My Lovey

Even though I am sad that the past 8 days have flown by, I have a really good feeling that after All-Star break things will dramatically slow down. My parents are getting in soon and then we'll be heading out on our vacation.

I hope y'all's Monday wasn't too bitter and y'all are off to a good start!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment