Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grad Party!

It would seem a bit ridiculous to post about a Graduation gift and then not share about the actual party. Wouldn't it?? ;)

I arrived in Columbus around 5pm on Saturday. Once I was settled we spent the evening Graduation party hopping until a little after 8. When we returned back to Sumita's house we started prepping for the big bash! You know, writing lists, checking things off the list, getting the house in order and I don't know exactly how many cake balls there were but we dipped a lot of them before finally hitting the sack!

This large Gorilla was in the neighbor's yard at a party we attended. It was too funny not to get a picture with it. 

The next morning we went to church and then ran some errands before going back to the house to get ready for guests to start to arrive. Sumita and her family put on a very nice party and I don't think anything else could have been done to make it better.

Where the "sides" were served




Dessert table

Display of all Alyssa's accomplishments! There were so many!

What made this party so unique was that a Food Truck named Dan's Deli was parked in the drive way. There were about 7 things you could choose from on the menu and they would make it to your specifications! It was so neat and a great idea by Alyssa.



I chose the Veggie Pita with a side of Mac and Cheese and Fruit! Any time Mac and Cheese is on the table you can bet that it's makings way to my plate!


It was a fun filled party with tons of great food and a wonderful atmosphere. It was nice to see people we had met at Church a couple of years ago and catch up with them.

I am so grateful to Sumita and her family for opening up their doors for me and treating me just like family while Jess is on the road. I look forward to the next time I go down and spend time with them.

Cheers to Alyssa!

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment