Tuesday, June 18, 2013

He's Backkkkkkk!


Jess got back around 2:45am Monday morning. Boy, oh boy was I happy to see him! He too was happy to be home and to see me of course ;)

Since Jess got home so early/late morning I let him sleep in and then made us lunch. We decided to get up early today and have a Donut Date at the park!


It doesn't take much for me to get him to the park anymore. The one near our house is full of deer so he is all for it when I ask if we can stop by there. We saw about 3 on our walk through the trails this time. Jess of course gets super serious and starts breathing hard. He then proceeds with "shhhh....Erica! Be quiet!" when I continue to talk without realizing that THERE ARE DEER IN THE HORIZON! How dare I not be so alert?! Bless his little heart, he's such a hunter! Can't even enjoy a nice walk in the park without sticking his invisible gun up to pretend like he is about to get him one. Women who are married to men who hunt know exactly what I am talking about. Jess has even started sticking his "invisible gun" up to shoot birds too. He's cray!

I am hoping this week doesn't fly by but I know it will and he will be back on the road before I know it. Lucky for me my parents are getting here during the next road trip so this time it won't seem like he's gone as long.

I hope y'alls week started off peachy!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment