Monday, July 22, 2013

Impromptu Girls Night!

Usually when I come home I spend the majority time with my family. This time I was able to spend the night with my friends! One of my besties parents have a lake house in Richland Chambers, so we went and spent the night out there.


We had a blast! My best friend, Kate who's parents lake house we went to has a sister that is a year older than us. She had her friends out there too so it was one big get together! I haven't seen her sister's friends since high school. Crazy how the years have flown by! 

Jess is in Scranton Pennsylvania playing a 4 games series against the Yankees affiliate. He was with that team briefly in 2011 so he was kind of excited to go back. The field has been completely renovated so that is also something he was looking forward to seeing. 

I'm off to get a list of things checked off today, along with taking care of my love bug Kinny. Let's see how this Monday goes, shall we?

I hope y'all's weekend was a fun one! School starting is just around the corner ;/ so enjoy every minute!

Happy Monday Y'all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment