Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thankful

I want to start out by saying thank you for the prayers! I know every one of you have been praying hard for us and we appreciate it more than I could ever express to you.

After two rounds of MRI's, the doctor diagnosed Jess with a slipped disk in his lower back. Right now they are projecting him to be out 2-4 weeks so he might be back at the end of the season! I have been praising God for this diagnosis and am so thankful that we now know what it is and why he is in so much pain.

 We had to leave out on a 4 day road trip today so we stopped for a donut date before getting on the road. He is actually able to sit now with minimal pain! So that has been a blessing! Plus donuts can turn any day around, am I right??

Again, thank you for the prayers! I know they each had a hand in Jess' diagnosis and his move forward in getting better. 

We are in Columbus for a 2 game series and then head on to Indianapolis for 2. This season is coming to a close and I can hardly believe it!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment