Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wine and Canvas

Since the season is coming to a close the girls on the team decided we should have a "Ladies Night" and spend some time together. One of the girls saw on Groupon where there was a "Wine and Canvas" class at a local comedy club in Toledo. She told us all about it and thought it would be so much fun for us to do together!

What we start with!

 Me and Bree!





Ashley S., Ashley R., Ashley H., Ashley H., Me, Bree and Brittany
-yes, we have a lot of Ashley's ;)

We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again! I was so nervous going into it because I cannot draw or paint by any means. I just don't have that artistic outlet like some people do but was pleased with my end result!

Such a fun different night out and I urge everyone to do it if they get the chance!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment