Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whoa Whoa WHOA!!!!

WAIT a MINUTE!

It's August?! I haven't posted in OVER a month?!? Do I even still have readers?!?

Ugh! I am sorry y'all! Life has been a little busy lately. I feel like I say that every single blog post but seriously our lives have been non-stop this season. I have hardly cooked a dish this season (which is totally not like me) but goes to show just how much we haven't been around. I honestly buy water and snacks when I go to the store because are not here long enough to eat anything that isn't frozen :/

The cool thing about not posting in over a month is that there is so much new stuff going on that I have to share! First off All- Star break was fantabulous and Mr. Todd loved, loved, LOVED the house! He didn't necessarily have a choice not to like it but it made it so much better that he voluntarily loved it and no forcing was needed. We were able to spend a full week in our new house which is unheard of during baseball season unless something crappy has happened. We enjoyed it so much and Jess was sad when he had to fly out that following Monday. I on the other hand got to stay for 4 more days and enjoy "Family Vacation" with my family.

We had a blast! We visited the Oasis on Lake Travis, Luckenbach Texas (with Waylon, Willie and the boys of course), San Marcos Outlets, Fredericksburg and last but not least Sea World. Jess was so jealous about Sea World I think he could have died. Such a hard life he lives, flying all over the world just to miss a dang trip to Sea World :)

Needless to say we really had a great time. I LOVE family vacays and I am happy this year we were able to do it all in the comfort of our new home!

Here are a few pictures for y'all!









Tomorrow I will share what else we have been up to! I hope y'alls week has been a good one so far!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment