Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear....

Hi everyone! Today's post is going to be geared on little letters to people I have tucked away in my head. Im sure y'all are thinking "huh?, what?, que?" haha! Once you read a little more you will understand!

Dear Mom,
I miss you. Thank you for putting together our family pictures even though me, emily, dad and Jess huffed and puffed about it. You were a good sport and never got on us (or even shook us :)) like you really should have about complaining. I hope one day soon you can take off your busy schedule and come see all we have done to the house. Decorating it for Halloween was hellacious without you.

Dear Dad,
Thank you for being so caring. You always offer good advice and your patience is so admirable. Don't forget to take a break every now and then. You know I worry about you.

Dear Sister,
Keep up the good job at work. I know you hate going some days but you are very helpful to customers and I know it secretly makes you really happy to help them. Try not to drive mom too crazy, leave me some room to do it too ;)

Dear Mother-in-law,
Thank you for the pep talk last week. Lord knows I needed it. Hopefully ya'll can come stay with us soon. We would love to have y'all.

Dear Texas Rangers,
You really messed up the Playoffs for me and my Granny. Now we have to watch some teams we really could care less about. Luckily for y'all we don't have to see y'all again until next season. By then we will be over it.

Dear HOA,
You are a pain in my ass.

Dear husband,
Thank you for being you. I love you very much and enjoy spending time with you. Im proud of your installment of the ceiling fan in the man cave. It almost killed you and me in the process but it was worth it to see how proud of yourself you were once you were done.

Dear readers,
Thank you for reading....

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment