Friday, October 12, 2012

Sorry for the delay....

Yikes! I can't believe it has been 17 days since I have posted! I am a terrible blogger! Sorry about that! Truth is I have a million things I want to blog about daily and I just never do it! Between house projects, school and traveling I get too busy to think "oh, I should probably blog a little something today!" I like to really tell my story when I blog so sitting down just to throw down some words just isn't my style. Plus I haven't been the Peppiest Patty here of late so I didn't really want to drag anybody down.

We are good to go now so no worries!

It's Fall here in the Todd household despite the crazy warm/freezing temps! Here are more decorations from our house!


I made this Happy Fall banner, I think its so cute!




This one is of our master bedroom! I just love it!

Jess installed his first ceiling fan this week! It was a two day project with a couple of road blocks but he figured them all out! I was so proud of him! We are still rookies at this homeowner thing so we are still figuring things out :)

We have been spending a lot of time with our neighbors Rachel and Kyle! Kyle is a pitcher for the Houston Astros so we have a lot in common with them! Us four are the youngest in our subdivision so that is kind of fun. We are looking forward to their company during this offseason!

I hope y'alls week was a good one! I have to pack us for an overnight trip to my parents house!

Happy Friday!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment