Friday, October 26, 2012

Dear....

Dear Cold Front,
I LOVE YOU. Please stay longer than a couple of days. I thoroughly enjoy wearing boots and cuddling up in some sweats when its cold outside.

Dear DIY Chevron,
Thank you for appearing to be easy even though you are not. We will give you another try this coming week before we hire someone to come in and paint you for us!

Dear Neighbors,
We are really loving y'all's company! Having partners in crime who are so much like us make living in Austin so much more fun!

Dear new lipstick,
You are awesome and I put you on even before workouts sometimes because I like you so much!

Dear Holiday season,
Please, please, please slow down. I know I can't wait for you to get here all year long but you are coming at such a rapid pace I feel like I am not even getting to enjoy you.

Dear readers,
Have a great weekend!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment