Monday, February 18, 2013

1 week down, 6 and a half to go!



With 1 full week in the books down here in Lakeland Florida, I think we are finally learning our way around. Jess' schedule is different everyday so we have to adjust our days accordingly.

Jess ended up shaving his whole beard off on Friday. I had to take a couple double looks at him when he came home. He looks so different! One of his teammates that he had already met came up to him and said that he almost re-introduced himself to Jess because he looked so different!


Total baby face! Totally not looking forward to "aging" with this guy! At this rate he's going to look fabulous his entire life, while I wrinkle away. Why is it so hard being a woman? Someone please tell me!

I have expressed before that I have a love for trees and being here in Lakeland is no different. Lakeland is covered with Spanish Moss trees and I have fallen in love with the one that is in our parking lot. I just want to sit and look at it all day!


In other news, Jess has thrown a total of 2 bullpens. They have both went well and we hope that they continue to do so! Games for the big league team start on Friday which means Jess could possibly be called up for a "back up" situation. He won't know until the day of so that is exciting and something for him to look forward to if it happens.

The apartment search has begun for Toledo and this time I am doing my homework. Like hardcore! I don't want another Hotel Hell situation on my hands so I am going to dig deep! 

I hope y'all had a fab weekend!

Happy President's Day!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment