Friday, February 15, 2013

Report Day!

Our Valentine's Day was spent waking up at 6am, (5am Texas time) to report for physicals just to find out that physicals were pushed back a day. So we returned back to our hotel, ate breakfast and watched the news. Jess still had to workout at 2:30 that afternoon so we just hung out at the hotel since it was raining.

We are still learning our way around Lakeland and we are still both in shock as to just how spoiled we were when we had Spring Training in West Palm Beach. Don't get me wrong! I am not complaining at all, we just miss that part of Florida very much! I am sure once we learn our way around here we will love it too ;) After all, the Starbucks here stay open for 24 hours, there is a Moe's, Chic fil a, Tropical Smoothie and a Panera Bread so I am one VERY happy girl!

Good news! We aren't homeless tonight! The hotel had a cancellation so we are able to stay here one more night! I am ready to get settled into our new hotel tomorrow and actually unpack our things. It will be nice to have everything where I can see it. Y'all know how OCD I am, haha!

Baseball is officially in full swing now and Jess is glad to be back at it. Next week they should have an actual schedule to go by and then games start on the 22nd. I will keep you all posted on every little thing he is doing.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday and Valentine's Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLIE! We hope you are having a fabulous day!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment