Thursday, January 2, 2014

18 Week Update

Monday marked 18 weeks for me and Baby Todd. I had a sonogram appointment that day so I was super excited! Jess had never seen the baby via sonogram so he was even more excited to see our sweet baby.

We planned to have a gender reveal party the next night (NYE) to find out what we were having along with all of our family and friends but once it came down to it Jess HAD to find out during our sonogram. I chose to wait until our party so our ultrasound tech asked me to turn my head once it was time to decipher the gender. I was super proud of myself for not caving and holding out on finding out. I wanted to be surprised so it was well worth the wait of an extra day.


How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: Saving this for a "Gender Reveal" post
Weight gain: I really don't know, my doctor has not told me and I always forget to ask because I am so overwhelmed when I am at my appts. 
Maternity clothes: I bought my first pair of maternity leggings! Other than that I am still wearing regular clothes. 
Stretch marks: Still none so far
Belly button in or out: In, but it's getting bigger? Weird, I know.
Sleep: Sleeping like a ROCK.
Best moment this week: Finding out what our sweet pea is!
Worst moment this week: Having to say bye to my parents. They only live 2 hours away but it's so hard for me every time they leave to go home.  
Miss anything: I am wanting a lot of fish so I kind of miss that.
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet. I hope to have a bump and feel some kicks soon!
Cravings: The same hicken strips, gravy, french fries, catfish, potato soup and now popcorn and fruit loops.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: A growing baby!

We spent our first night in our house on Christmas Eve! It has been so amazing being in our house! We love it and are so so blessed! God is so good and we truly praise him for all he does for us!

I hope that y'all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! May God bless you and your families!

Thanks for reading!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment