Monday, January 27, 2014

22 Weeks

Hello!

We are into the last couple of days of being in our home before we head out for Spring Training! Every offseason goes by faster and faster. I can only imagine once our sweet baby is here, how much faster the years will go by. All the while we will be wishing he would stop growing and stay little FOREVER!

These last few days are always bittersweet. While we are both ready to hit the road and for season to start, we miss our families when we are gone. Jess loves his job and I love that I get to be with him and am beyond thankful and blessed by what baseball does for our family. These last days at home are kind of like the ceremonial "pulling off of the bandaid".

I am probably more sentimental this time because I am pregnant and want my family to see my growing bump. I mean I seriously can't even watch some commercials on TV anymore. Steel Magnolia's (which is my fave movie in the world) has to be changed or skipped over in the TV guide because I just can't handle it right now. I almost sobbed my eyes out last night over Khloe Kardashian's current situation with her husband on the latest episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashian's". But don't mess with me, I can be meaner than a snake too ;) (jk, those of you who know me know that is a lie, or is it?)

So before I start getting all cray and sentimental on y'all I will get to the point of this post. I'm 22 weeks today! Here is a little 22 week update!


How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: Truly unknown my doctor did not tell me at my appointment last week.
Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings are starting to be my best friend.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Is better from last week. I haven't had any bad leg pain in a while. 
Best moment this week: Jess is painting my dad's old changing table to put in the nursery. I am so happy that I can have something old and sentimental that Jess worked on for the room. 
Worst moment this week: Realizing there aren't many cute clothes for boys, what am I going to do??
Miss anything: Still fish.
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Orange Juice and Milk
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Seeing my parents this week!


The app on my phone says I have 18 weeks left! Another week closer to meeting our precious angel!

I hope Monday was good to y'all! Be careful if y'all have to get out in this bi-polar weather! Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment