Monday, January 20, 2014

21 Weeks

Hello!

And Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

I hope all of you enjoyed the holiday and this nice spring(y) weather!

We have been and are now gearing up for this arctic front that is going to slap us in the face within the next 24 hours. I don't mind though, cold weather calls for comfort food and that makes the baby in my belly very very happy!


Today marks 21 weeks for me and baby T! That leaves 19 weeks left, which doesn't seem long at all. Where has the time gone?

Let's get a little 21 week update, shall we??

How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: Not sure but will find out tomorrow at my appointment.
Maternity clothes: Jess bought me a few maternity tops the other day that "really highlight that your pregnant" (his words). Other than that still regular clothes with the exception of one pair of pants that I have to use the "rubber band trick" on.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Not too good. I'm having leg pain throughout the night so it's keeping me from sleeping soundly. 
Best moment this week: We found the rocking bull for his nursery (which is a rocking horse but a bull instead) and it's exactly what we wanted.
Worst moment this week: Leg pain. It. Is. Ridiculous. 
Miss anything: Fish. I didn't realize I ate so much fish! 
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: This week it's oranges!
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: My dr.'s appointment tomorrow!


I have a few blog posts coming up that show our house that I will be posting soon. I can't wait to share our home with all of you!

Now go and enjoy the evening, thanks for stopping by!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment