Thursday, January 30, 2014

House Tour Pt. 2

I will begin where I left off last week in the tour. From our living room flows the dining and kitchen area.


 Eventually we will have a bench that outlines the windows in the dining room with the table being horizontal for cozy seating!


Off of the kitchen is the laundry room and Jess' workroom. I won't showcase those to y'all because a) a laundry room is a laundry room, nothing special to see there and b) Jess would like to keep his workroom private so I will respect that ;)

Up off of the dining room is Jess' man cave. Here lies all his awards, milestones and special moments he has had in baseball. This is also where he goes when he wants to play Call of Duty or any other video games with his buddies.



 We actually hung up his debut jersey this week, it goes in the picture above next to his Indians jersey. I love going up there and reminiscing about all he has accomplished. It's such a beautiful room and holds so much of our hearts in there.


The door you see in this picture is our "gym"/storage room. We plan to have a wall with sheet glass across of the whole thing so we can see ourselves and Jess can work on his mechanics. We still have to hang curtains in this room and some other little touches but with season approaching we decided to wait until next offseason to start on any new projects. 

Believe me, I cannot wait to buy more decorations for the house! Jess is completely satisfied with the way it is now but I have so many more ideas that need to come to life!

I hope y'all's week has been a great one!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment