Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby T's Gender Reveal!

Last Monday we had a sonogram. Like I said before I chose to not find out that morning and find out with the rest of our family and friends at the party the next night. I was unbelievably cool about it and didn't even peak in the envelope. MAJOR big girl steps right there!




The party started around 7 but guests started arriving a little before then. 











This is me telling Jess that I knew it was a BOY all along. We had an ongoing argument about what it was and as it turned out, mama always knows ;)






 This is my favorite picture from that night. Seeing our little peanut makes my heart skip a beat. We cannot wait to meet him. He is already so loved!




Now we look forward to planning and reviewing all the baby products so that we take care of our little Titan the best we can. It is going to be an exciting next couple of months!

Thank you to all that were able to make Titan's reveal party. We are so thankful for such loving family and friends. Also, thank you to the family members and friends who weren't able to make it. We know y'all wanted to be there and we felt the love from where y'all were!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment