Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14th

For most of you and the rest of the world today is a Holiday in which you celebrate your love for your partner, children or parents. February 14th for me and other baseball wives is the symbolization of one thing....Baseball Season. Every year February 14th is the day that Pitchers and Catchers "report" to Spring Training. So in my case today is a double Holiday! I dont really get all twisted and tangled about Jess having to "report" today because he really doesnt care about Valentines Day anyway. So its really not spoken of in our house (hotel room). Im just glad I get to be with him, we dont need one day to celebrate our love for each other. The thing he has going against him though is that its our anniversary. Not like the marking of any year or anything but we were married on the 14th of November so its just another month marked down. Although the hater of the Holiday that he is he managed to be sneaky and get me something. He isnt into flowers because in his words "They just DIE Erica!" Cards to him are a waste of money and I love chocolate but thats cliche. So he got me a Edible Arrangement! YAY! He knows how much I love fruit so he got the one that had heart shaped pineapples and chocolate dipped strawberries! It was so thoughtful! I couldnt even believe it! Im sure yall are wondering what I got him, right? Well I got him a little box that was full of his fave candies and a card. I should have gotten him dip but around here the kind he likes is never in stock! Here are some pics of our gifts....

 Yummy!
Sugar High!

This evening we are just going to have a normal dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Thought we were high maintenance didnt you? Nope not us! Hope yalls day of Love was amazing! 
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment