Sunday, February 6, 2011

Home Sweet Hotel Home

Well we made it! After being in an airport/in an airplane for 10 hours! I cant complain though, we could have had to stay over night. So no complaining over here! Yesterday we got settled in our new home which is the Towne Place Suites Marriot. Not too shabby, I must say. I mean its smaller than we thought but we have everything we need and it has a ton of storage. Here are some pics of our humble abode.

 This is the view from our entry way into our room.
 Walk a couple steps and your now in our bedroom/living room.
 View from the opposite side of the room.
 View of our entry way from our room.
 Lovely desk/storage.
 Make shift closet storage by me. If you need my assistance just give me a call! Haha.
Our fabulous kitchen! (It even has granite!)

Not too bad huh? I like it a lot! They also serve breakfast here so we went down this morning to check it out and it is so good! They have a variety of things to eat so that is going to help out a lot as far as breakfast every morning. Yesterday we also went and got groceries, before we went we got a paper and checked out the sales and see what coupons were in there. We got quite a few coupons and ended up saving $47.92. We felt so cool saving all that money! I mean you would have thought we won the lottery! I would like to give a shout out to Mandy for helping get into the "Couponing". I am now obsessed since I know I can save that much money! So thank you Mandy for giving me advice on what to do! 

Other than that we have been taking it easy. Jess will go to the field tomorrow and I will get back into a routine studying. We dont plan on ever doing much because quite frankly Arizona is not that cool to us and its not safe by any means. We decided last night while we were admiring the mountains outside our window that Arizona is so lonely. Its just not homey at all. Jess hates that there is no grass anywhere, that annoys him to the rim! He says "There is just no grass here!" about 15 times a day. He makes the best of though while we are here so that is all that counts. 

Tonight we are going to order pizza and watch the Super Bowl. I hope you all are enjoying yalls Super Bowl Sunday and we want yall to know that it is an understatement to say we miss yall a ton! Talk to yall soon and thank you again for reading!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment