Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hiking Day Saturday!

Today Johanna Herrmann and I went Hiking! As soon as the boys left to the field after breakfast we took off to Estrella Park and went Hiking! It was a 5 mile loop and at one point in time I thought to myself "Noone told me to bring my harness gear!" I was huffing and puffing like I had been smoking for 20 years! Shimmy-ing up and down the mountain, you would have thought I was a Go-Go Dancer! The whole reason we went was to take Johanna's dog Dennis on a "good walk". Wowzers! I dont think he was prepared for that kind of walk! It was fun though and I never fell! I was so happy that I made it 5 whole miles without busting my butt! By the time we were done the boys were back from the field. It was a beautiful day here, probably the best day since we have been here. I just wanted to stay outside all day! Here are some pictures from our hike!

 And we are off!
 Gaining elevation....
 Whoo Hoo! Made it to the top!
 The Trails we hiked, they were connected into one!

Tonight we went out to Sushi, our favorite Sushi place is just 5 minutes away so we take advantage of it all the time! Here is a little picture of us before we went out! 
I hope yall are enjoying the "Pre Valentines Day" weekend!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment