Thursday, March 21, 2013

9 Days

We have been here for 37 days. We only have 9 left.

With that said within these next 9 days there will be a lot going on. Jess will throw tomorrow and then probably again on Sunday. It looks like right now they have a rotation of every other day. He threw yesterday and had 2 hits with 1 run scored. He said he felt good just stumbled on some tough luck. I will continue to keep you posted on how he does so check back tomorrow evening for an update.

I can't believe our Spring is coming to an end. Camp will officially break March 30th when then everyone who is driving for the season will be dismissed to drive up to Toledo. I am hoping to make a stop in Columbus to see Sumita and her family for Easter! We are very excited to be close to them during the season this year.

We also want to try and see Josh one more time before we break camp, gosh just thinking all that is about to take place in these next 9 days makes my brain hurt.

We have enjoyed this Spring Training so much and even though it was no West Palm, we have really came to love Lakeland. I know Jess has really not missed me going to the West Palm mall if you know what I mean ;)

I hope everyone has had a smooth week!

Love,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment