Friday, March 22, 2013

Update

Jess ended up getting called to back up the big league game today. If he doesn't pitch today in that game then he will probably throw for Triple A tomorrow. I will let y'all know if he did or didn't throw so that way y'all wont be wondering ;)

In other news I ordered this really cool hoodie yesterday.


The concept was created by a fellow Baseball wife and I literally cried when reading how You Play. I Pray came about. It is amazing just how many other women go through the exact emotions and ride the same roller coaster of baseball that I do. I actually even spoke to the girl over email after ordering. I encouraged her to keep inspiring women all over that have someone dear to them playing sports. I am so glad to have stumbled upon You Play. I Pray. 

If you want to see what it's all about click here.

Happy Friday Y'all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment