Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I'm Up To

Hello on this glorious Palm Sunday!

We were up bright and early this morning because Jess had to "back up" in Port St. Lucie today. I dropped him off around 6:40am after getting him some donuts and coffee ;)

The bus left out at 7:30 so he wanted to make sure he had enough time to get everything together before their departure. On Friday he had "backed up" and almost got in the game but the short stop ended up making a really great play that ended the inning. Jess said he was "Ready to go in!" and was pretty pumped with his warm up session he had as he was getting ready to go in. Today's game actually just ended and he didn't end up throwing in that one either. Maybe next time!

My day has been filled with watching Church online this morning, a visit to the laundry mat, giving myself a pedicure, reading and now blogging. I've started doing my own manicures and pedicures, doing a pedicure once a month and a manicure every week. It's quite liberating for me. Saving $30 every other week has been really nice!

This will probably be the last day that is low key until the end of baseball season. The coming week will be full of working ahead in my school work and getting everything set up in Toledo. Saturday is the day we are supposed to head up North and from then on we will be on the go. Lots of exciting things happening in the coming months!

I will let y'all know if anything changes here in Lakeland! I hope y'all have a fabulous "Holy Week" and enjoy the days leading up to Easter!

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment