Sunday, April 7, 2013

Save Sunday!

Hello there!

This past weekend has been so much fun! I have been able to spend some time with my Dad (who is a WORKAHOLIC), enjoyed some family dinners and went shopping in the big D!





The tulips in the quad at NorthPark were absolutely flawless. We had a mini photo session while we were there. (as you can tell)

It has been nice to be home and enjoy some warmer weather but I am ready to get back to my husband. I was able to get him a few birthday presents while I've been here so I am glad to have gotten that squared away. 

In baseball news....

With 4 games down, the Toledo MudHens are 1-3. Jess has thrown twice and today he got the save! I was so proud of him! When he called after the game he was tickled with himself and we both couldn't help but laugh. He is having a lot of fun and enjoying the guys on the team and I am so happy for him. 


Woo hoo!

I hope that y'all have enjoyed this beautiful weekend!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment