Thursday, April 4, 2013

Toledo Ohio

I honestly can't express to y'all enough how excited I am to be in Toledo. I have always been intrigued with the Northern States and being so close to Canada, New York and The Great Lakes just makes me even more excited to be on this adventure.


This is the view outside our hotel room. The Maumee River flows right by it and there are restaurants that run along side of it. I have actually been to one of the restaurants there that is Italian with Kellie Gimenez in 2010 when our husbands played for the Columbus Clippers. I can't believe it has been that long since we have been here! 



These pictures are from that series in 2010! The top one is the view from our restaurant, the ambiance was so nice and relaxing! I can't wait to go back once the temperatures are out of the 30's!

In home front news we have yet to move into our apartment due to the Hockey Team making the playoffs. This organization has team housing that is so convenient and just what we are looking for, the only downside is that during the offseason of baseball they rent it out to Toledo's Hockey Team. So we are homeless....again. Our living situations are keeping me on my toes these days but I guess it  makes for a good blog post every now and then. We are making due this month since there are only 8 home games but secretly we hope that something gives soon for their hockey team, if you know what I mean ;)

Until then we will continue to live like gypsies. Homeless in all states we reside in, lol.

I hope all of you are enjoying the first week of April!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment