Friday, April 19, 2013

Spec House Completion

Thursday morning we got up bright and early! We had an important date at a Title Company to sign docs to close on the sale of our Spec home!


We started the home in October and finished it during Spring Training. I picked everything from top to bottom and all the outside. Jess had a little bit of input but not too much. He told me to take the wheel so I did!



These pics below are from about 2 weeks ago. The couple that bought it moved in on Easter. My dad landscaped and planted grass and if the pictures were in better quality you could really see how beautiful it turned out!



We are so blessed that God guided us through this project and for all the help and advice my parents gave us through it all. I am very lucky they did not kill me in the process because I am such a psycho, OCD, perfectionist that I was all over every detail of this house. The interior is just as beautiful as the exterior and I hope this family will enjoy living in it for many years to come!

On another note if you need me to design your new home I will! I take payment in form of clothes, shoes and purses ;) jk! jk!

Happy Friday Y'all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment