Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week in Photos

A week has passed since I've been home and I have 1 full day left in Texas. I always start to get sad the last 24 hours I am home. In the profession of Baseball you don't ever know what is going to happen, so while I may be planning to come back again, the only one who really knows for sure if I am is the "man upstairs".  I get super emotional before I leave Jess to come home and then get super emotional when I leave my family to go back and be with Jess. I guess it's just something about my heart that loves them all so much that causes me to feel this strong of emotion after I've done it a million and one times.

But enough with the sad stuff and let me show you what I've been up to while I've been home!

My sister purchased tickets to a Pat Green concert that was in Mesquite on Friday so we had a little ladies night to kick off the weekend!


Saturday followed with a surprise day of celebrating my birthday early! You know I was down for that ;)

We had brunch at The Original Pancake House and then headed out for a day of shopping!




After we shopped while we decided to take a break for some Mojitos and a cupcake! 




The day ended with the me feeling overwhelmingly blessed by all that I have. My family made me feel so special and the day couldn't have been any more perfect! I don't know what I've done to have such a wonderful life but I am truly thankful for it each and everyday!

I hope y'all all had a wonderful weekend as well and got to spend it with the ones you love!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment