Monday, April 1, 2013

We have arrived!

Hello from FREEZING Toledo Ohio!


No complaints here though! We are so very happy to be here and get the season rolling! I have a feeling Season 2013 is going to be a great one and I am so excited to see what God has in store for us.

We made it to Toledo around 4:30pm on Easter Sunday. We left Lakeland at 8:30am on Saturday but I ended up getting sick on our drive up. After stopping 5 times, Jess decided that we should call it quits for and try and start back up the next day. Thank goodness I woke up feeling a little better and we were able to finish the 8 1/2 hours we had to drive. God is so good for getting us here safely and without any accidents in the car by me ;)

Today is Opening Day for all of MLB but the minor league season does not start until Thursday. We will be here a few days and then on Wednesday I will head to my parents and Jess will head out on his 8 day road trip. Jess is pretty excited to be playing here and we are both looking forward to being on a new team, making new friends and returning to some places we have been before.

Jess is at the field now and then will return tomorrow for a Team Luncheon, Team Picture and their first team workout. The field is very nice so I will post some pictures of it soon!

I hope all of you enjoyed your Easter yesterday!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment