Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Arizona Diamondbacks!!!!!

I know I say this a lot but this time I mean it. The Arizona Diamondbacks have the most UNBELIEVABLE Spring Training Facility. They share their complex with the Colorado Rockies and this Facility is brand spanking new! It is the most delicious smelling complex Ive been in this year, let alone my entire life. Jess even said he smelt something tasty while sitting in the bullpen. They had so many decadent food choices. I was so relieved that I had already had lunch because It would have taken me the whole entire game to decide on what I wanted. They had your normal ballpark food but then they had all these local vendors. Little gourmet coffee stands, chocolate covered fruit, different types of kettle corn, crazy looking sandwiches and believe me the list goes on and on! Just a few days ago I had decided that the Rangers/Royals facility was the most delicious one but not after experiencing this place today! Jess and I are in love with that place! I might also add that the game today was SOLD OUT! 11,794 people attended the game and out of all seats there mine was covered in BIRD POO! Yes, I said it bird crap! When I saw it....welll....Im not going to even repeat what went through my mind! I just scooted down a couple of seats because I was not putting my butt in bird poo! I was worried that since the game was sold out someone would ask me to move out of their seat and into my own but they never did. Two men just sat right down, one of them in bird poo and the other not but didnt even seem worried about it. Not me! No way Jose!

Jess came in for the 7th inning. He only had one hit off of him! He did so good again! Im so happy for him! He looks so confident out there and with the time on the clock ticking down for Spring Training to be over he showed no signs of being overwhelmed. I salute him for that because I know that what he does on a daily basis can definitely being trying on a person. He has shown no sign of being discouraged and to me that is extremely admirable.

There were so many people there I couldnt get a good picture of the Stadium





A little blurry but this is Jess on the jumbo tron

First Batter Willie Bloomquist!


Lineup!


 Juan Miranda



This is not the same pic as above, they are just really really similar 

Jess wont pitch today so probably tomorrow. 6 more days! Ahhhh!!!!! So exciting! Hope yall have a great day! Thank you for reading!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment