Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outing #2-The Chicago White Sox


What a wonderful Saturday for baseball, sunny and 81 degrees with a slight breeze. I guess it was also a good day for a sunburn because I got one! I thought I was too dark to get a sunburn but I guess not. Im not a fan of sunscreen so no I was not wearing any. Anyways today was Jess' second outing of Spring Training. He was supposed to throw the 4th inning but things were changed last minute and he threw the 8th. He did so good! The first batter he faced flyed out on the first pitch thrown to him. The second batter walked but not without battling Jess at the plate. The third and fourth batters both flyed out as well. The fourth batter was actually a big time player, Carlos Quentin who is a DH for the White Sox. Jess was so pumped that he faced him! I was so proud of Jess for how well he did because I know he felt a little thrown off after they changed what inning he was throwing. Here are the pictures from today.

Now warming up in the Bullpen....Jess Todd :)


 The run in from the Bullpen
 Arriving....
 Fixing holes....

A little chit chat before the inning starts











 Yay!
 Ozzie Guillen is my favorite MLB coach so I had to take a picture of him!
 I did a little editing to this picture because I loved it so much.

 We Win!

Jess is already scheduled to throw on Monday against the White Sox again but at their stadium. They share with the Dodgers and that stadium is beautiful let me tell you! I am looking forward to going back to it! I hope yall are having a good weekend!
Love,
E

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! It comes right after TMZ and Perez :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you for reading Tiff! Love you!

    ReplyDelete