Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Seattle Mariners


Yesterday Jess faced the Seattle Mariners in the 5th inning! He did so well! The first batter grounded out on the first pitch, he struck out the second batter, the third batter got a hit off of him but then the next batter grounded out! Total he faced 4 batters and they were all at the top of the line up! I dont know exactly what his pitch count was but it wasnt that many at all. I was so proud of him. I mean I am always proud of him but he wasnt even scheduled a for sure inning and they ended up putting him in the 5th, he responded so well to the situation and I am so happy for him. Plus yesterday was the first day of cuts so I know it was important to him to perform well. That he did!

A quick convo before the inning starts!




Jack Cust

Matt Tuiasosopo (I would hate to announce his name)

Michael Saunders



Jess and I LOVE pizza, I mean love love love it! Pizza night is usually on Sundays but we decided to order it last night instead. Jess' pizza is the one of the left and mine is on the right. We like Dominos thin crust because its the thinest pizza you can get. He got pineapple and canadian bacon and I got mushrooms and green peppers. Yummy! Then of course we have to have cheesy bread so thats down below. 

Mmm...Mmm...

We both had the dates wrong for the PBR so we are going tonight instead of last night. I hope yall are enjoying yalls Saturday!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment